Best Answer

LMS access for new staff prior to start date

• 22 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We currently use the automation app to update/bring across our user data from our HR system (MHR/iTrent) at 2am-ish every morning. This transfer includes new starters who come across as new LMS accounts on their start date.

We were hoping to grant LMS access to new starters prior to their start date so they could complete certain elearning modules, but have been told by MHR that this cannot happen via the automation app as new starter records prior to their start date are classed as applicant records and will not be created in the LMS?

From what they are saying, it sounds like a Docebo issue and they have suggested I raise this as an idea on the Forum.

Before I do this, has anybody else managed to do this via automation? We do not want to create accounts manually as we are a Local Authority and have a lot of new starters coming over to the LMS every week!

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 22 August 2023, 16:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Not sure I understand fully but it sounds like as long as your HR file sent to Docebo contains those users who have not yet started, they should be created like any other user. Do you have some kind of filter on your export report that prevents those users from appearing in your report?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I thought the same and perhaps there is a filter on the file.  I’ll go back to our HR system provider to ask for more clarification.

Thank you!