Managers Unable to View team under direct reports

• 31 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m working on establishing some use cases for My Teams to utilize for our organization however I seem to have run into a serious problem. Last week when I was establishing and setting up a test group to verify that managers can view down the my team chart to view and enroll team members under their direct reports. At that time, it worked and I was able to create up to 3 levels of view (ie Manager > assistant manager > lead supervisor) where the Manager was able to view all users under each manager under them and so on.

Today, however, something broke and I am at my absolute wits end. No when I log in as Manager and go to My Team I can see my direct reports (aka the Assistant Manager) however I can no longer see any team members below who report to the assistant manager.

When I log into Assistant Manager, though, and go to My Team, I can in fact see that there are members assigned. 

Any advice? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@robrien - hi - there is a setting in your My Team (it is under filters) that can be impacting what you see.

Check if this is checked off:

You can actually clear the filters you have set with it as well.

You dont want Direct Manager checked off.

Beyond that? Walk this article from the Knowledgebase...https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020082000-Setting-Up-My-Team-as-a-Superadmin

Let us know where you land up landing with it.

Userlevel 1

@dklinger Appreciate the response. I did verify the filters and have combed through that article as well as the other learning videos etc with no clarity on what’s going on. According to this article, managers should be able to see the team of their direct reports. Below are some screen shots: 

First level manager view in my teams, can see their direct report but their direct report shows no other team members. 

When logging in as the direct report to see their team, I can see they have 3 direct reports listed but, again, am unable to view anyone below them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Interesting - ya know? I am going to look into it because something came back unexpected when I took a look and I was taking screenshots for you yesterday - your image is triggering me (in a good way :)- a suggestion - put a ticket in with support...there may be a somethin something going on with all instances.

Userlevel 1

@dklinger  I’ve got a ticket in now! I’ll keep you posted, let me know if the trigger ends up resolving into anything :)