Question

Mass downloading DSC Assets

• 8 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Is there a way where a Super Admin can mass download all the assets posted by specific users in the DCS portion of our platform? I would love to know if there is a workaround to do this or if this is is planned to implement in the future. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

What’s the purpose behind this?

We have external users who have paid for our content (assets, courses, etc.) to upload to their own LMS instead of using ours. Right now to provide them with everything they have paid for, we have to individually download each resource from DCS. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Ok I see...there is no such option as far as I know...do you maintain the content on a separate external server or drive? That sounds like your best option if you need to manage your content en masse.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Ok I see...there is no such option as far as I know...do you maintain the content on a separate external server or drive? That sounds like your best option if you need to manage your content en masse.

Agree this sounds like in your model needs to be the true, would imagine for maintenance would be best route too.

Yes I agree, we do not currently maintain the content on an external server, but this has caused us to begun to do so. Thank you for the replies!