Question

Old sessions populating for instructors

• 14 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello! When our instructors go to click on the class they are instructing, it’s defaulting to the very first session they ever instructed in Docebo vs the current one.  Is there a way to make it default to the current or next session vs an old one?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jamie Pitzen I would recommend you reach out to support but I suspect that this is ‘normal’ since there is no way to actual “close” a session. Users will only see anything in the future however since an instructor can, by default, evaluate ar mark attendance for sessions that occurred in the past, I suspect that’s just the way it works; but certainly makes no sense to constantly display all sessions. There should be a “gate” the removes sessions that have been marked or evaluated. Maybe an idea to post?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yup this is another item on the long list of pain points for the iLT’s for sure. I’m trying to remember if the direct session link got around this always and it was just the course link that caused it. I suspect he’s as that’s the link inserted into our calendar invites and most instructors use and I’m sure would hear more complaints of this happened regularly.