Question

Page Widget option to "Remove courses that are part of a learning plan"

Userlevel 3
Badge

Not sure if anyone experienced this? We are using the custom page widgets to upgrade our dashboard look and feel, but only to find out later that it doesnt give us the option to “remove courses that are part of a learning plan” for the Courses and Learning Plans widget. I know you can simply filter it to show learning plans only, but it’s still quite confusing especially for new learners. Anyone has any solutions or suggestions to this? Thanks in advance!!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @teresa.mycity.org perhaps you missed the option to turn this ON as it’;s at the bottom of the widget config panel

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @lrnlab Thanks for pointing that out. We are actually using a custom task widget and unfortunately that option is not available, so trying to see if there’s a workaround for a win-win result. Here is how it looks on our end. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

the option I showed above is the Course & LP widget...think that’s the only one with this option. If I recall, users do have the option to hide the courses themselves but I haven't tested that in a while.