Platform fault: intermittent failure of catalogue widgets

• 27 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi all

We have noticed this past couple of days that the Catalogue Widgets are intermittently failing.  It happens platform-wide, with all of the catalogue widgets displaying the “No relevant content to show”.  

Alan

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi, @Alan I thought I’d made a rookie error yesterday when jumping between a test learner and my superadmin account and got the same.

Today I’m activating a new catalogue and it’s happened again:

1. was in as the test learner, could see the existing catalogues
  2. added the new catalogue to the branch
  3. impersonated test learner and there’s no catalogues showing, just a “Whoops, there’s nothing here”. Tried CTRL + F5 but no joy
  4. Switched back to my account, counted to ten and tried again, this time it worked and I can see all my catalogues.

Figured I was jumping around too fast but will monitor it, (just writing this down so I don’t forget where/what I was doing).

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @AngeWi 

I’ve just received a reply from our Docebo contact saying that there is an issue they are looking into affecting all customers. So I guess they will be fixing it as fast as they can 🤞.

Alan

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Alan That’s good to hear, thanks for sharing the info 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

We have experienced the same. Would it not be good practice for @Docebo to send a global communication rather than allow uncertainty and anxiety among customers trying to figure out what’s gone wrong ?

thanks for flagging @Alan 

Userlevel 2

We are experiencing the same issue. It started with a few employees yesterday and growing in numbers today. It is only affect part of our employees. Ticket was put in yesterday which we escalated this morning.  Getting Docebo’s standard response:

Our Dev Team is working on this case as it is a high priority and our Leadership Team is also aware of this situation. I will keep you posted as I receive updates from our Dev Team. 

Userlevel 2

Hi Has anyone heard back from Docebo on what the issue is?  It has mysteriously fixed itself or at least for now on our platform. No new instances reported this afternoon.

Userlevel 2

We heard back from Docebo and have confirm the issue has been resolved for us.  Here is what they said the issue was:

“Our Dev Team mentioned that there were errors appearing on the server which caused My Courses Page to not load properly for users. The Dev Team has resolved the issue. I have tested on your platform and the courses are being displayed properly on my end.”

Hope this fixed everyone’s issues!