Best Answer

Reminder when a certain time has passed after enrolment

• 10 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi all,

I have been looking for a way to automatically send users a reminder when a certain time has passed after enrolment without them starting the course, but I could not find a suitable notification. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Uwe

icon

Best answer by KaterinaT 10 August 2023, 15:53

View original

5 replies

Me again,

Maybe the notification “Learner has yet to complete course” is the one to use, but its description is not really clear to me. It says that the notification is sent 2 days after the enrolment, but I would prefer to set a longer time.

Userlevel 4

We have used the Digest: Learner has yet to complete the course. It works well and you can schedule this to occur monthly/weekly/daily/hourly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Uwe Sprengart you can set the reminder period to whatever you wish + you can create copies of the same notification and send multiple reminders at different times if you wish. You can change any settings displayed in the pic to sut your needs.

Thank you @KaterinaT and @lrnlab, and sorry. I should have tried instead of just reading the help texts. I can now see it as well.

I understand that when I select “Users” as the audience in the notification settings, only the users who are enrolled will be notified.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

All good...