Skip to main content

Hello, is it possible once you run a report for the excel or csv to be emailed as an attachment rather than a link to a zip? I saw a few older ideas mentioning the same, was it ever implemented or on the road map if not?

@simone.yaghi - hi - I know this seems like a great idea (and trust me - it would solve alot of things for us), but details like this - reports inline to email - actually causesĀ chain of custody issues and it can be a serious problem. Basically - Docebo has zero control over a person sending along an email with data in the inline report. Historically and even with other products, I can vouch for this feature triggering alot of contention, complaints, and concerns. The next best thing is attaching a fileā€¦.and even that has its issues.

The better approach? Is to support a team that needs a file like that via the automation app, maybe Docebo Connect, and or let them get a file like that from an SFTP site. Or to force people to authenticate to get their report.

I promise - I love the idea...I just highly doubt these folks are going to move on a privacy solution they have solved for with New Reports.

That said - check out the old Reports tools. I think they support an attachment.