Rise 360 Completion - Score from 2nd attempt not recorded

• 12 November 2021
  • 1 reply

We are seeing issues with our Rise 360 courses (published in xAPI) marking as complete for about 5% of our learners. The issue seems to be spread across a vast array of learners and courses - and our admins are unable to replicate it. But the tickets keep on rolling in :) 

We have narrowed it down to learners who fail the skill check inside the Rise course on the first try, retake the skill check within the same Rise/Docebo session and pass. We notice that not all of the skill check answers are recorded in the xAPI data within Docebo. For instance, it will only record 3 of 6 questions. The course looks complete in Rise, but is not marked complete in Docebo. My theory is that question that were marked incorrect the first time are not recording the second time.

Has anyone experienced this?

1 reply

Userlevel 1

I’ve suddenly seen this occur for our new Rise courses and I think that this could be the reason, even though in Rise itself we have it set that the user is not required to get an answer correct to continue. 

I just placed a ticket and the help center told me it’s most likely due to me making a change to the training material and overwriting it...but I haven’t touched any of the training material since it was uploaded so I would like to know what is happening in the system.