SCORM Uploads Timing Out

• 29 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, all! I’ve been having an issue for the last few months where I keep encountering an HTTP error when I try to upload a SCORM file (1.2, Articulate Rise modules mostly) - this happens basically 100% of the time for larger scorm files (>150 MB), and still more often than not with smaller ones, though I’m usually able to get those in. I’ve used multiple computers and wifi networks at home and am still having this issue. I can ask a teammate to download the SCORM file from Articulate and upload it into Docebo themselves from their accounts, and they don’t run into any issues. I’m not sure what the source of the problem is, but it doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with the SCORM file itself, moreso an issue of me uploading when logged into my Docebo account. Has anybody encountered something similar to this/does anyone have any suggestions for troubleshooting? I am the primary SCORM uploader for my org, so I’m fairly motivated to figure this out!

3 replies

Hi Davido, I suggest you clear your browser cache and that your check if your system complies with Docebo’s system requirements Docebo Learn System Requirements – Docebo Help & Support

Hi Davido, I suggest you clear your browser cache and that your check if your system complies with Docebo’s system requirements Docebo Learn System Requirements – Docebo Help & Support

Have tried clearing the cache and have also tried multiple browsers. System should be good - I’ve uploaded a solid 300 or so SCORM files into the system over the days without problem, this seems to be a new issue for me, unfortunately.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@davido If you are working via Wi-Fi network, try connecting with Ethernet. If that works, then make certain your Wi-Fi router is updated with latest firmware. Maybe give a shout out to your ISP to confirm that your account is working properly.

You can also try loading your files to Scorm Cloud, at storm.com … this will just confirm the veracity of your published files. 150MB is small in my realm, so I don’t think that file size is really a concern.