Best Answer

Screen Recording getting lost ?

• 27 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Has anybody tried to create training content using Screenrecorder option available on the platform and later when you try to upload it gets lost ?

I have been trying to create a training content using the screen recorder option and when i upload it , it shows content uploded however its just lost .. nothing happens after that. 

icon

Best answer by Daniel 27 March 2023, 05:04

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Amikotak 

I don’t usually use the Docebo screen recorder, but I just tested it and experienced the same problem as you. As a temporary workaround, you could use a different screen recorder, save the recording as an MP4 file, and then upload it as a video.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You should be able to find all your stuff that you have recorded on the Docebo built in pages.  If you have not yet, maybe try adding either the My Channels page or Share content pages to your menu.  You will be able to find your content there and you can share to channels or download as MP4 to put into a course.

Userlevel 1

You should be able to find all your stuff that you have recorded on the Docebo built in pages.  If you have not yet, maybe try adding either the My Channels page or Share content pages to your menu.  You will be able to find your content there and you can share to channels or download as MP4 to put into a course.

Hi Thanks for sharing the solution let me try this and see if its working.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Amikotak 

I don’t usually use the Docebo screen recorder, but I just tested it and experienced the same problem as you. As a temporary workaround, you could use a different screen recorder, save the recording as an MP4 file, and then upload it as a video.

Hello Daniel, 

I ended up doing that however I was curious to find out why is a resource which already available not working! Just curiosity you know!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Amikotak 

Just to make sure we’re on the same page, are you trying to upload the recording as course training material as shown in the screen shot below? If so, I tried again this morning and it seems to be working now. I’m not sure why it wasn’t working yesterday!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Amikotak 

Just to make sure we’re on the same page, are you trying to upload the recording as course training material as shown in the screen shot below? If so, I tried again this morning and it seems to be working now. I’m not sure why it wasn’t working yesterday!

Hello Daniel , 

So i have figured out the issue however yet to get the solution. 

So when we start recording and remain in the same page we do get this option to upload , but if you try to move to any other page for eg if you click on tab under tab this will fail and you wont get this option to upload. 

I have raised support ticket and trying to get solution from them. I feel there is a bug here. Thanks for trying out again, 

Ami