Skip to main content
Question

Send Users "Schedule" to them

• 14 April 2023
  • 3 replies

How can I send my user a Schedule of upcoming events?  Or simply PRINT out their My Schedule/My Calendar? 

Has anyone found a solution for a printable schedule of upcoming events?  I’d prefer to send notifications out monthly of what they have coming up.  But I can’t seem to figure out how to get the information in an email or a report.  

Directing them to view their My Schedule/Calendar is still unwieldy.  The only options I see are export to Calendar (which creates a whole new internet calendar connection, not a legible schedule of events). They can’t print it out and hang it on the fridge!  And, yes, that is exactly what our users want to do.  

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Not aware of any good built in way to do this. Closest would be to use the internet calendar and then use something like Outlook that does a printable agenda format or something.

Otherwise would be quite a custom dev/build/connect process to accomplish from reports and other data.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @hwolfehall - Maybe you can add a link in your notification that will direct your participants to a SharePoint with your schedule of events.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @hwolfehall - Maybe you can add a link in your notification that will direct your participants to a SharePoint with your schedule of events.

Lots of manual work arounds.  But, this seems like a miss in Docebo. 

I don’t maintain an external list of what individual users have registered for (we have 80,000 users and run about 900 classes each month). 

They can see their personal schedule in Docebo, but only digitally using the My Calendar widget.  They can’t print it out or export it.  They can’t add the events to their Outlook, etc (it creates a whole new calendar rather than just an event ics like every other system and it confuses our users).  

We really shouldn’t have to maintain external versions of the data that is in Docebo for a reason.  We just need to be able to actually display or export the data that’s there.