Question

Sending calendar invites once user enrols in ILT session?

• 7 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone,

I’ve got some ILT coming up soon. I’ve just set up the course, sessions and events within each session - I’m now trying to use the “user enrolled in ILT session” notification to send out some calendar invites but I cannot for the life of me get the notification to trigger!

I’ve tested it out with a couple of people on my team - I’ve sent them the course link, they’ve clicked to enrol onto a session...but no notification. I’ve checked notification settings and it looks to be configured to the correct branch/s & the correct course is selected. I’ve tried adjusting the scheduled time for sending the notification a few times but it doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Is there a “trick” to these that I’m missing?

Any help would be appreciated as always!

Many thanks,

Rob

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

are your testers users or power users? That also makes a difference.

Userlevel 2
Badge

are your testers users or power users? That also makes a difference.

Thanks for the response - a good thought! All my team are power users & I hadn’t considered that…

However I have just tried with a user level person and it still wasn’t working - I think I might need to log a support ticket.

Thanks for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

have you checked your SPAM folders? You may also need install a DKIM record on your mail servers to secure emails from the Docebo servers. Another thing to do is to whitelist the mail server domains.

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020125099-Managing-the-DKIM-Feature

Support usually asks if you installed the DKIM record as part of these investigations.