Question

Test/quiz first attempt report

• 13 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello Docebo Community,

I need your help and advice with regard to the training material - test. At this moment, we have set unlimited attempts for the user to pass, but we are curious about how are they actually doing on the first attempt. We are tracing the competency gap among our users, and it would be really helpful if we can get a report of all the user’s first attempt in any test/quiz in our platform. I am trying to to figure out an automated way to get this kind of report, without having to visit each course, then click on each user to see their breakdown and compile manually, definitely not ideal.

Any suggestions?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

If you are looking for individual’s test details, you can only get that from their course report tab. Although the report called, User - Training Materials will provide some detail, it does not drill down into what each user answered like you would see on the course report tab. Definitely something I hope to see in reports soon just like a proper Survey report.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Checking back in on this - @lrnlab Has this issue been updated at all?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Checking back in on this - @lrnlab Has this issue been updated at all?

nothing for exams yet but am hoping we’ll see something under the Insights project soon. Or maybe a proper exam report 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@lrnlab Thank you for the info