Skip to main content

I had a user reporting that they received a message indicating they had reached the max allowable time limit for screen recordings after about 10-15 minutes.  Has anyone else seen this or know if there is there a max time limit for a screen recording using the built in screen recording tool?

This would be like they were recording their screen to upload an asset to a channel. 

I thought they updated/changed that screen recording tool (I could be wrong) spot maybe this is a new setting/limit? Seems very short. Have you reached out to support to ask?

Any chance they happened to run out of storage?

I thought they updated/changed that screen recording tool (I could be wrong) spot maybe this is a new setting/limit? Seems very short. Have you reached out to support to ask?

Yeah, I opened a ticket to ask.  They said they were testing on their end to figure out of there was a time limit. Seems like if a time limit was something to worry about it would be documented somewhere?  So I’m thinking it is something that like @gstager mentioned.  I wonder if it is a problem on the side of the screen recorder company? 

I will follow up when I hear back from support!