Skip to main content

Hoping someone can help me out.

I am currently trying to let a stakeholder know how many times a certain user has attempted a test after a course. I went into training material statistics, deselected “Show last test attempt only” and then filtered for their name, but only their last attempt showed.

I tested with some one I know I have reset twice in the last couple days as they reached out to me personally to do so, however, it is still only showing her last attempt.

Am I missing something?

If you are reseting between attempts, you are actually deleting the data...you need to allow your users to take the full test and submit to capture all attempts. We have used this since it was launched and have not had any issues.

Thank you for replying! 
Users are allowed 2 attempts to complete the test and submit their responses before they reach out to an admin to reset their attempts. So to clarify, by having the attempts at 2 and then resetting the assessment is deleting the data? this is why is it only showing their last 2 attempts?

Correct...the “reset” wipes out the previous data so it cannot be used if you want to track multiple attempts data.

Understood, thank you. 

One last question: is there anyway to retrieve this data (i.e a custom report). It is gone for good from the system entirely?

gone for good (from our front end anyway)...never asked Docebo if there was any way to retrieve it but I doubt that would be an option...you can always ask support.