Skip to main content
Question

Unable to sync the users from salesforce

• 20 June 2022
  • 9 replies

I am trying to configure the contact sync since tomorrow, and am unable to open any configure page for setup. It's loading for a very long time.

also facing the incorrect count, of course, course enrollment syncs both Docebo and salesforce.

Please find the attached screenshot

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Raghu Sekar, thanks for sharing this post. You mentioned a screenshot, but I don’t see a screenshot attached. Could you please provide a screenshot? I also recommend submitting a ticket to Docebo Support as this sounds like it might be a technical issue related specifically to the configuration of your Salesforce integration. Someone from our support team should be able to help you out.

Thank you!

Hi @Adam Ballhaussen , thanks for the response.

The no. of counts in the dashboard is incorrect vs course in the docebo. course - 611.

I am trying to understand why the course in the Docebo vs dashboard counts is different.

also course enrollment is not sync to salesforce. we couldn’t see zero records in salesforce.

Total no. of course is 611? why the dashboard display as a 14

How to sync the enrollment data to salesforce?

Zero enrollments records in salesforce after did multiple sync

@Austin Arrowood @sergeline.mirtyl @burt.mccollum 

Can you please reply to my query in this thread.

I am facing issue on data sync from Docebo to salesforce.

I couldn’t see any any course enrollment records and followed by synchronize failed on user multiple time.

Can you please help me to resolve this issue? please let me know if you need any more information.

Hello @Raghu Sekar:

• Have you verified if the URL used to install the plugin was taken from the correct section, “My Domain” in the salesforce org and not copied from the org url bar?
  • Also, does the user admin account exist in SFDC and Docebo?
  • Are the screenshots above form the SFDC admin in Salesforce, and the same user as a Superadmin in Docebo?

@Austin Arrowood @sergeline.mirtyl 

Yes, I have checked all the listed points you mentioned above. FYI below

1. Yes, I have verified that the URL used to install was taken from My domain. FYI below ss

2. Yes, User exist in both system and verified Admin user.

3. Yes, both system have same dedicated user.  
    Name as docebointegration@sitecore.net.final 
    @FYI Attached doc,  

Thank you, @Raghu Sekar.

Your Docebo Team is working to find a resolution. Please respond directly to the ticket created with Support. The rest of your Docebo team will identify other avenues of troubleshooting. I’ll follow up here for future Community Posts around SFDC enrolments.

@Austin Arrowood I hope you are aware of it, I am from Sitecore team and sent an email to officially to you & Serge. @sergeline.mirtyl Replied to us that @aadil.sheth is on holiday.
Is anyone can look this issue as priority base?

Absolutely, @Raghu Sekar. Support and Professional Services are working now on a solution. Best practice would dictate this conversation be continued with our email threads, and Support Ticket threads. Docebo Community will be an excellent spot to add the conclusion to our issue at hand, thereby assisting future clients.

Thank you for starting this conversation in your Docebo Community.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

What was the solution to this problem?