Best Answer

Uploading Custom Default Course Thumbnail Images?

• 24 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is it possible to upload a set of default thumbnail images that everyone in the platform can see in addition to the ones provided by Docebo? Based on current settings available it seems that you can either only let Power Users see images that they’ve uploaded themselves or give them access to see ALL the thumbnails that have been updated. I would like to provide a custom list of about 15-20 internally branded thumbnails to let all power users choose from.

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 24 August 2022, 16:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @millipore-stephen as you mention, it’s an all or nothing for PU permissions although you have the option to allow to be able to manage the thumbnails or not so that might help? I suggest you test the permissions; 1 with access to manage them and 1 without to see the difference.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @lrnlab  - Thanks for the response! I have already played around with permissions. It doesn’t really accomplish what I’m looking for. My question more is if there is somewhere in the back end where I can control the default images that show up for all users. 

Looked through branding and look, advanced settings, and other menus I don’t see anything around images or thumbnails that looks like what I’m looking for.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@millipore-stephen if you wanted to change the default images you probably need to use CSS and have a spot where you can pull in those images from…

not so clear as to whether this would work or not but check out this post