Best Answer

User Enrolled in ILT Session with both virtual and in-person sessions

• 19 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

So we have 1 course that has 1 session/event in person option and 1 session/event virtual option (zoom integration). The ‘user enrolled in an ILT session’ notification we have set up to show the session name, location and classroom. This works great for in-person sessions but for virtual ones - the short code for session location and session classroom appear in the notification received by staff. How are others managing notifications for ILT courses where there are in-person and virtual session options? I have already had to name the session/event with the date and time because I don't like how that short code appears in the notifications. I would prefer not to have to add the location & classroom (for in person sessions) to the session name too if possible. Or am i missing something here? Thank you!

Greetings,

You have been enrolled in the course, TESTING ILT - Introducing the New Case Plan. Below you will find the session registration details. 

Virtual Session, Dec. 19th, 1-2pm PST

[session_location], [session_classroom]

icon

Best answer by TrishAH 19 December 2023, 23:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4

As silly as it may sound, I have on shell for the ILT-classroom delivery and another for VILT-virtual delivery. We had the two combined in the course, but people were confused and weren’t reading which they signed up to take. In the top-level course description for the classroom courses there is a link to the VILT course. In the VILT course there is simply a statement that the classroom alternative exists, because our audience in typically more interested in the VILT.

I have separate notification reminders due the information relevant to the delivery, such as in VILTs: “Please download the course materials prior to the session...” vs “Please download our travel information guide regarding local hotels and transportation...” for classroom courses.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@TrishAH Thank you for sharing. I will play around with this idea and see how it works for us. Thank you!