Skip to main content

Using Docebo for Synchronous Learning

• 19 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Our class administrators are currently trying to configure Docebo to handle sychronous learning (Synchronous vs. Asynchronous Classes: What's the Difference? - TheBestSchools.org) and are reporting back to me that they believe that Docebo is not designed to manage synchronous learning. (My role is the Super Admin.)

I am looking for samples of implementations that have successfully configured Docebo for this purpose and any advice you may have in regards to using Docebo for this. I believe that Docebo can be utilized for synchronous learning but we do not have the knowledge on how to configure it.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dmdvf Interesting question! I agree with you about synchronous learning; however, it might not be in the conventional manner. Natively, Docebo does not have technology that can host the “connectivity”. But it does integrate with applications such as Zoom, which can do the hosting. In Docebo parlance, this would be a VILT (virtual ILT). After you (as the SA) complete the integration, the classes would be an ILT that includes the link to the Zoom session (or whatever platform your organization chooses).

Good luck!