• 9 November 2023
  • 32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Cant find any notice about this...

anyone know what’s going on?

@erin.brisson 

erin.brisson 6 months ago

Hi everyone, I was able to get some more information on this issue and wanted to pass it along in advance of the weekend.

Some platforms in the US East region were inadvertently set to Maintenance Mode on November 9th at approximately 3:30pm EST. The issue was quickly identified and resolved. All platforms were removed from Maintenance Mode shortly after 4pm EST. An RCA will be provided to those who reported the issue directly to support.

Wishing our American members a safe Veterans Day and Remembrance Day to our Canadian members 🌺

View original

32 replies

I’m back up as well. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

And we’re back up!

We are also down, prod + sandbox. The system status page has not been updated, it still shows everything operational...

We are back up now.

Userlevel 2

It’s working for us now. I was even able to go in and edit a learners course progress without delay or issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Ours are now back up!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

We are also back up online. Based in Amsterdam 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi everyone, I was able to get some more information on this issue and wanted to pass it along in advance of the weekend.

Some platforms in the US East region were inadvertently set to Maintenance Mode on November 9th at approximately 3:30pm EST. The issue was quickly identified and resolved. All platforms were removed from Maintenance Mode shortly after 4pm EST. An RCA will be provided to those who reported the issue directly to support.

Wishing our American members a safe Veterans Day and Remembrance Day to our Canadian members 🌺