Question

Batch change for expiration date for users.

• 17 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am working with a counterpart who needs to change the expiration date of many users to the system.  Current he can go into each use and change the expiration date but wanted to know if there is a way to sort and do a mass change or do batch changes to this expiration for many users?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Feenix73  

Yes there is!  From the user management page, select the check box for the users that you want to update.  A choose action button will appear on the bottom right of the screen.  From the choose action menu, select the “edit” option.  From there you can edit the Expiration date.  See screen shot below:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Annarose,  Thank you so much,  I do not normally work on the user side of the system and as soon as I posted I poked around and did what you show in your screen shot.  I assume this will work even if the users expiration date has expired.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Feenix73 yup!  It should overwrite what was previously in the expiration date field for all users you select. If you are updating a really large number of profiles at once, it might take a little bit for the system to process the change.