Cohorts - A couple of ideas

• 19 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello

a few weeks ago we released Cohorts, which can strongly simplify visibility management with Discover Coach and Share.

Here are a couple of ideas

Train your resellers on your products

Your company uses channels to offers product updates and training to several resellers.

Each channel is for a product line.

You want your resellers to interact with you, asking questions and commenting, but you want to isolate the audiences, so the people of each reseller can’t see Q&A/Comments made by other reseller’s people and the relative answers.

How to configure?

Organize your audience in groups. 

Create 1 Group for each reseller

Activate Cohort for the product channels, and assign the groups as visibility

Share your content in the channels!

Your Experts will be able to see all the Q&A from all Resellers and filter them for specific resellers. 

And their Answers will be visible only to the people that can see the questions!

Organizing a contest for your employees

You are organizing a contest in your company and you create a channel for it. 

The people participating in the contest are divided into groups, a group per team. 

You share common content (such as the contest rules) on the channel and the team can ask questions.Participant can also upload their work, but you don’t want teams to interact with each other in order not to spoil their own ideas. 

After the contest is finished you want to open the visibility to everyone, as is it a very good learning opportunity for your audience.

How to configure?

As before, create a cohort channel and assign one group for each team.

Once the contest is finished you can deactivate "cohort" on the channel and everyone will see all the Q&A and the docs created by the participants 

Ciao

Marco

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Nice. 

I wanted to replicate this,however, I’m struggling when creating cohorts to different  groups,

-The conditions and elegibility.- I am using the Cohortcode, to have each group/ however it does not automate for each . Any Idea∓?