Question

Docebo Latency Issues

• 9 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Any of you here who experienced latency issues when docebo pages are loading? Our users have reported that they are experiencing issues when requesting pages.

I’ve tested the response time myself and both custom pages (with third party content) and pages only using the built-in widgets have identical response time.

Any tips to speed up the pages loading time?

Thank!

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Yes, thought it was just me. 

I’m in Melbourne, Australia.

I have other sites hosted in the US and Europe that are snappy fast so I am not sure it is my internet connection and suspect some issues at the Docebo end.

https://status.docebo.com/ says all okay …..

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Agree same here...one widget that seems to take a lot of time to load is the Task widget. The Activities is another one. We’ve been using Docebo for over 2 years now and it was much “snappier” back then.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

If you have connected Google Analytics then check it out with their report. You have to be a little careful in interpreting the results but if you have large(ish) numbers of learners then it is fine.

You can drill down to contents, countries, cities and browser types,

We are finding some anomalies in certain cities, that cannot be explained by the users network connection (we have checked they have fibre connections) 

Hope this helps, contact me if you need to ask any questions

Best regards,

Gary