Question

Newsletter

• 4 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi all.

I want to create a series of small training delivered via email through the LMS.

is there a way to automate this?

Learner would enrol into training

Every week an email would be delivered with different topics 

Has anyone managed to create something like this?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Salvo not to my knowledge but you can leverage a couple of notifications that work with dates that might work for you..

1. Learner has yet to complete a course (works with enrolment date)
  2. Course expired (works with Active Until date, or due date)

Think the first can only be sent x days after while the 2nd can be send before and/or after the “active until date”

Although you cannot schedule or program newsletters to go out, you can use groups to manage your recipients and depending on the contents of the newsletter, copy the code and reserve it for the next time you need to send one out.

Hope you find useful in this..

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Salvo not to my knowledge but you can leverage a couple of notifications that work with dates that might work for you..

1. Learner has yet to complete a course (works with enrolment date)
  2. Course expired (works with Active Until date, or due date)

Think the first can only be sent x days after while the 2nd can be send before and/or after the “active until date”

Although you cannot schedule or program newsletters to go out, you can use groups to manage your recipients and depending on the contents of the newsletter, copy the code and reserve it for the next time you need to send one out.

Hope you find useful in this..

Amazing thank you