Communication strategy

• 1 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi dear customers,

I know that @lavinia.menicucci and @luca.rossi are very interested about “how to best communicate the launch of a new project in the platform”. I suggested a newsletter with a video and I know that you @luca.rossi created something nice. Would you mind sharing best practices with @lavinia.menicucci:heart_eyes: Thank you!!! 

Ciao!! :blush: 

So che @lavinia.menicucci  e @luca.rossi  sono molto interessati a "come comunicare al meglio il lancio di un nuovo progetto nella piattaforma". Ho suggerito una newsletter con un video e so che tu @luca.rossi hai creato qualcosa di molto carino e moderno. Ti dispiacerebbe condividere le best practices con @lavinia.menicucci?  Grazie!!! 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Matteo Mozzetti You’re a rockstar in this topic if you want to network. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi all, we use the image widget with a link to a course or page to highlight newly added courses, LPs. etc. or to draw attention to something we’d like our users to see. This is updated on a regular basis on the user homepage. 

Userlevel 2

Hi dear customers,

I know that @lavinia.menicucci and @luca.rossi are very interested about “how to best communicate the launch of a new project in the platform”. I suggested a newsletter with a video and I know that you @luca.rossi created something nice. Would you mind sharing best practices with @lavinia.menicucci:heart_eyes: Thank you!!! 

Ciao!! :blush: 

So che @lavinia.menicucci  e @luca.rossi  sono molto interessati a "come comunicare al meglio il lancio di un nuovo progetto nella piattaforma". Ho suggerito una newsletter con un video e so che tu @luca.rossi hai creato qualcosa di molto carino e moderno. Ti dispiacerebbe condividere le best practices con @lavinia.menicucci?  Grazie!!! 

ciao @lavinia.menicucci  sentiamoci pure quando preferisci!