Design inspiration: Creative ways of using your platform

Show first post

53 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@rheaton did you do any custom CSS to have only one row of courses with that pagination? 

@pjosifovic you can get that single row of courses with pagination two ways:
1. if you are displaying more than one catalog in the catalog widget on a page
2. When displaying a single catalog in a catalog widget, you set the display to “Default”

We also use Comslider just like @Salvo (actually he recommended it to us a while ago, so thanks for that! We use it for our news section.

Aside from that, I like to think that we have a pretty clean menu :relaxed:

@abartunek i see this post is 2 years old but any chance you would be willing to share the code used to get the 6 boxes on screen? That is exactly what I am looking to accomplish. Looks very clean and simple.

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge

We also use Comslider just like @Salvo (actually he recommended it to us a while ago, so thanks for that! We use it for our news section.

Aside from that, I like to think that we have a pretty clean menu :relaxed:

@abartunek i see this post is 2 years old but any chance you would be willing to share the code used to get the 6 boxes on screen? That is exactly what I am looking to accomplish. Looks very clean and simple.

Thanks

@D.Oostergo - The base code was posted in another community discussion around the same time.  Unfortunately, whatever accompanying CSS that formatted it into the neat, contained boxes wasn’t included and I haven’t run across it.  The code pastes in large and vertical instead of horizontal with what I found. The HTML code is about halfway down this post.