Austin, TX Docebo Users/Admins

• 20 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Good morning, everyone!

A few of us “met” at Docebo Inspire and would like to have an Austin-Area/Central-Texas Docebo User meetup/happy hour.

Drop your info in the comments if you’re interested, and I’ll put a poll together for date/time. And if we get enough interest, maybe we can become our very own Docebo Group!

I’m Lea. I’m the Superadmin for SurePrep Academy which serves both employees and clients at our SAAS company. We launched April 1st and are slowly building our user numbers. We are entering our busy season, so I’m anticipating some rather large spikes soon. I was previously in higher ed and was an admin and training coordinator for both Blackboard and Canvas at UT. I’m in NW Austin but south of the Domain, so like NW Central. ;)

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Was just chatting about this with someone up north. It would be neat to see some RUGs in action (regional user groups). 
Community in our business is such a great way to learn from each other. This site is one thing. But being able to learn from like minded individuals about a product that is being configured by us everyday is a very powerful method of making something special out of the product - a sense that a community has your back.

I got cousins down in Austin - it may be a good reason to go visit peeps - so call out the day up here…maybe you will have someone come to you from up north.