Best Answer

How do I bookmark a docebo community page?

• 5 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello, I’m new to the docebo community, and as I find all of the great ideas/solutions that people have utilized in the past, I would like to be able to bookmark ideas so that when I am able to implement functionality down the road I can remember that there was already a quick easy solution.  How can I do this.  I’ve currently been trying to “like” a post, but don’t see that as a good way to manage it long term. 

icon

Best answer by lhubbard 5 June 2023, 21:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Sooo, I’ve gone old school and just copied the URL to OneNote.

I do that so I can include comments about what specifically I found important or relevant in the posting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You can Subscribe to a post, and it will save the post under your subscriptions area (click on your profile icon and the menu has an option called “Subscriptions”. The only problem is if you reply to any post, it will automatically subscribe you to that post, so you will have all kinds of posts saved under there unless you do a regular clean up and unsubscribe.

Personally, I usually bookmark the url on my Chrome browser.  I put all my Docebo related bookmarks into a folder and that way only one folder is taking up my bookmarks bar on the browser, and I can go through my bookmark folder for the post I want.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

concur ^ bookmarks and folders/subfolders for managing. Definitely keep track somehow since it is often difficult to find something even when you know what it is.

I wonder if Gainsight supports something built in generally, or if the community owners can add it as an idea to them :)