Skip to main content

This is just a general question sourcing from curiosity. Feel free to add the number of users in your organization and if you have customers also accessing the system. 

Our statistics are currently one Admin and around 2,500 users. Launched for about 2 months.

We have sorta “tier’d” our admins since we use Extended Enterprise.

There is one ‘super’ Super Admin (me) who manages the platform/relationship with Docebo overall, and then one admin for each of our tenants. We have about 40K+ users currently with MAU running around 1K. Most of our training is on-boarding, so there isn’t a lot of long-term engagement.

There is one ‘super’ Super Admin (me) who manages the platform/relationship with Docebo overall, and then one admin for each of our tenants. We have about 40K+ users currently with MAU running around 1K. Most of our training is on-boarding, so there isn’t a lot of long-term engagement.

I should have added to the initial post, do you only utilize Learn or do you also have Discover Coach and Share?

I should have added to the initial post, do you only utilize Learn or do you also have Discover Coach and Share?

Currently we use Learn and Connect.  We’ve considered DCS several times, but have always backed away… mostly just doesn’t fit for us.

We have a couple of superadmins, but I am the main admin. The other superadmins are support roles (vacation, help desk, IT). 

But we do have over 75 Power Users that we have to be admins to their users/courses. We have a federated model, so each branch is a country (we call them Member Organizations) and those power users control their users and courses...these users can not be superadmins for privacy reasons.

We average 800 MAUs at this time and we also leverage Extended Enterprises (we have 5 at this time, with 2 more coming this summer) and for those enterprises they utilize SSO (mostly). 

We do not leverage DSC at this time, but it is on the list of things to investigate for use in the future.