If you like to read some of the things I write...what will happen when I do a talk?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

A selfless plug 😀.

Howdy everyone - I have been invited to do a best practices discussion with ESkillz next week. If you have some time and want to learn how we stood up our instance of Docebo to face a diverse workforce, I will be chatting about our customer journey from problem statement to implementation and beyond, and you also happen to be free March 31, 2022 |  1:00 PM – 2:00PM, come along for the ride and “learn a little” from someone that has been doing this “for a little more than just a little”.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Good luck! This sounds great.

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much for sharing. I just registered and looking forward to it. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Good luck!  In the UK, the timing is 6pm and I will not be able to make it.  Would be very interested in the recording though if it becomes available?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Grats!

Very cool opportunity.

I just might be able to make that.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Registered and looking forward to it, thanks Daniel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

What if it’s like watching the music video for a song you like and then it ruins the song for you? There’s a lot of risk here, @dklinger  😳

I kid, because I feel like you’d appreciate it. Good luck, that’s a cool opportunity!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

What if it’s like watching the music video for a song you like and then it ruins the song for you? There’s a lot of risk here, @dklinger  😳

I kid, because I feel like you’d appreciate it. Good luck, that’s a cool opportunity!

Even Michael Jackson felt pressure to one up himself after his videos went big on MTV and beyond. Some say he did. Others felt like he never got better after Thriller. In my opinion - he did make Black or White something much more special than a northeastern regional bakery favorite (cookie).

I do appreciate it @steveninfinger - “brother of the -inger”.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Great session @dklinger! Thank you for all of the Docebo/Community love 💙. P.S. Anyone who attended now knows the face behind the avatar 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Great session @dklinger! Thank you for all of the Docebo/Community love 💙. P.S. Anyone who attended now knows the face behind the avatar 😉

I must admit that I would have liked to view a list of all the people in attendance and have a more active audience chat... You know - do a quick hello in the chat to someone else or drop a 

📣 GO @dklinger !! 📣

Or at least if those things were available - I was not able to locate them.

Were you able to see the size of your audience from your end? How do you think it went?

Pretty smooth on my end - good job!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @erin.brisson@gstager thanks for the attendance and the nods.

From my perspective - I saw 35 some odd folk in the chat.

I actually shared some of that same feedback (Greg) with @aempson (Adair) - it would be great to go to an open mic (if you will) for a bit more of a chat and I would never mind being on camera.

The flip of it - as a team that is supporting these? You can imagine a level of risk that you have with doing that (not knowing what kind of equipment on the other end can be more disruptive than not)…so they get more locked down these days.

ESkillz has hosted other events (user groups) in other long virtual formats though. I think it is safe for a “stay tuned” for the right engagement from them.

Userlevel 3

Nice job today Dan, concur on the smooth and as a Docebo noob I’m encouraged by your props for the community and Docebo in general. A personal thanks for your insight on my language question. We provide to 25+ countries, so a real consideration. Cheers!

Userlevel 1

Wanted to drop you a quick note to say what a great job you did! I enjoyed the session and the take-aways. Anxious to hear how your Extended Enterprise build goes, I’m hoping to expand to that myself in the near future! :)