Question

Multiple Recorded Quiz Attempts

Userlevel 2

When will it be available to have multiple recorded quiz attempts recorded in the system? 

What about weighted questions, where some questions are worth different points?

Does anyone else desperately need these features??

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Good morning @Jette - happy Friday to you.

Currently I believe the system will record all of the quiz attempts at the training materials level, but it will not record completions for each one. Typically we can understand about what is coming along with releases a few months in advanced…and some bigger things have been slated for 2022.

A recommendation - ask your CSM/CXM about your question - they have some insight into the roadmap ...when it gets down to releases though - the deepest that mine typically gets? Is at the same cadence related to the information on this site.

And now a thought - you may want to use an external approach to track those quiz attempts for some improved visibililty. We use a system called EasyGenerator - it uses xAPI calls to support a callback to a gradebook so that you never lose insight into how many times a quiz has been taken.

Once you are ready to generate the output - you can import it via SCORM as well? And you can track the activity at the training materials level (as mentioned above).

Userlevel 2

Thank you for your help and response.  I honestly just want an LMS that actually works as it should.  I am sick of having to find work-arounds for basic functionality that has been standard for an LMS for over a decade.  I think functionality with quizzes, checklists, and instructor led sessions are an obvious necessity for an LMS in 2022 and these features barely work in Docebo.  The system is so antiquated, it’s like windows96.  Shameful.