New Reports Not Syncing Again

Userlevel 6

Hello all,

Just a heads up, it appears that New Reports are no longer syncing (manual refresh does not work either), and other elements such as Scheduling are not working either.

If you know of anything, please let me know - Support says they are working on it with no ETA.

10 replies

Userlevel 3

i knew about the emails but didn’t know about the sync. Thanks for the heads up. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I noticed this too and had to manually run a lot of our reports which are scheduled to run on a Monday morning!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Is this the sort of thing that Docebo should be posted in the Known Issues discussion?  I didn’t know reports weren’t working properly - thanks for the heads up @JZenker 

Userlevel 6

Of course. Can use the old Reports module in the meantime, although we had just fully transferred out of that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Of course. Can use the old Reports module in the meantime, although we had just fully transferred out of that.

Ha, wait for the causal analysis to be heavy new report usage did it….

Userlevel 2

I am unable to manually pull my daily report either so I hope they can get this fixed ASAP.  I put in a ticket on 6/16 and received a response yesterday stating it was a known issue and they hope to have it fixed by 7/1! I sure hope it is sooner than later as I use this report daily and and getting further and further behind each day I can’t pull it. 

Userlevel 6

Hey team,

just got word that this has been resolved. Will have to do a manual data refresh for today, but starting tomorrow the auto refresh should be activating 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hey all, this was posted yesterday:

Userlevel 6

Thank you, Erin!

Userlevel 2

Thank you, @erin.brisson