Skip to main content

Not for nothing - @gstager  keeps on helping folk in CSS.

I just run around answering all different kinds of questions and field what I can - hopefully learning along the way something new.

But Greg is a powerhouse - yawl need to give @gstager his own corner on the site…

(PS - Totally unsolicited).

THANK YOU @gstager for breaking out that inspector when folks have questions.
You are a hero in my eyes too.

Thanks, @dklinger - 

One of the things I love about a community - (good ones) - is that I find it is my largest form of L&D. I enjoy the questions that come through because I figure at some point I may be in a situation where my users or myself personally may have the same or similar questions.

I try to be proactive by attempting to recreate scenarios and fixing them so that if I am ever faced with them, I will already have dealt with it and can provide faster service in my own home so to speak. So I do a great deal of learning from all of you - albeit a bit more indirect.

It is a share and share alike environment - where I have learned, I like to help others learn - so it is good to hear that others have benefitted as much from me as I have from them.

I appreciate the sentiment.

Did @gstager ever know that you’re our hero and everything we would like to be?
We could fly higher than an eagle, 'cause you are the wind beneath our wings

Y’all are too kind.

You are all amazing! Also, these gifs are SO awesome 😆

Was going to say…. @gstager your head’s going to be in the clouds...don't forget the little people…

Seriously though..THANK YOU for amazing support.

So @erin.brisson and @Adam Ballhaussen - what do you think? Make a CSS corner just for Greg….”Greg’s Corner”?

So @erin.brisson and @Adam Ballhaussen - what do you think? Make a CSS corner just for Greg….”Greg’s Corner”?

Our wheels are turning!