Only having fun - I think we should have a Gregs Corner

• 26 August 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Not for nothing - @gstager  keeps on helping folk in CSS.

I just run around answering all different kinds of questions and field what I can - hopefully learning along the way something new.

But Greg is a powerhouse - yawl need to give @gstager his own corner on the site…

(PS - Totally unsolicited).

THANK YOU @gstager for breaking out that inspector when folks have questions.
You are a hero in my eyes too.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @dklinger - 

One of the things I love about a community - (good ones) - is that I find it is my largest form of L&D. I enjoy the questions that come through because I figure at some point I may be in a situation where my users or myself personally may have the same or similar questions.

I try to be proactive by attempting to recreate scenarios and fixing them so that if I am ever faced with them, I will already have dealt with it and can provide faster service in my own home so to speak. So I do a great deal of learning from all of you - albeit a bit more indirect.

It is a share and share alike environment - where I have learned, I like to help others learn - so it is good to hear that others have benefitted as much from me as I have from them.

I appreciate the sentiment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Did @gstager ever know that you’re our hero and everything we would like to be?
We could fly higher than an eagle, 'cause you are the wind beneath our wings

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Y’all are too kind.

Userlevel 7
Badge

You are all amazing! Also, these gifs are SO awesome 😆

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Was going to say…. @gstager your head’s going to be in the clouds...don't forget the little people…

Seriously though..THANK YOU for amazing support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

So @erin.brisson and @Adam Ballhaussen - what do you think? Make a CSS corner just for Greg….”Greg’s Corner”?

Userlevel 7
Badge

So @erin.brisson and @Adam Ballhaussen - what do you think? Make a CSS corner just for Greg….”Greg’s Corner”?

Our wheels are turning!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2