Post Blocked?

• 10 December 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6

Trying to have a discussion to see if any other Docebo Admins are experiencing the 403 Learning Plan bug and my post was removed. Are we not allowed to post about ongoing bugs? That’s not right, please approve the post so we can discuss workarounds.

7 replies

Userlevel 6

Users launching a Learning Plan are receiving a 403 error, no workaround provided.

From chat:

We are aware of this error and have an ongoing investigation with the Development Team.

Badge

I am also experiencing this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

We have it going on as well too! This is not a good time to be experiencing this - but there is a workaround….having people click on the course/courses in the Not Started section of the widget remedies this.

Userlevel 6

Thanks @dklinger yeah we’re having them go My Courses page instead of clicking directly on the Learning Plan

Userlevel 7
Badge

@JZenker Unfortunately the community platform spam filters held on to your first post, apologies for this. We are aware of this issue and are hoping to have an update by 2pm ET. Thanks for your patience.

Userlevel 6

Thanks @erin.brisson what caused the post to be flagged by spam? Was it the word bug?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Sorry for missing your questions. I’m not sure why it got caught in our spam filters but I can tell you that we do not prevent or remove posts (although, we may edit if anything in the post goes against community guidelines).