Best Answer

Release Readiness webinar register email not arriving

• 22 September 2023
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I thought I was losing my mind, but it has happened again.

Anyone else not getting any confirmation email when registering for the Release Readiness webinars? This started for me a few months ago.

icon

Best answer by erin.brisson 22 September 2023, 21:20

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I haven’t gotten confirmations for a couple webinars and not just Release Readiness ones.  I have no way to join when this happens.

I have yet to receive a confirmation for this one as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Ha, I just always assumed it was aggressive business email blocks since I get that a lot, but maybe not :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @lhubbard and @Jeremy.McKinley, we are aware of this persistent issue and are actively working to resolve it. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of this issue. In the meantime, we recommend clearing the cache in your web browser or trying to register from an incognito browser. If neither of these workarounds work for you, can you please let me know?

Userlevel 3
Badge

So have you been just waiting for the recording or is there a way to get the webinar link without the email confirmation?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Ha, I just always assumed it was aggressive business email blocks since I get that a lot, but maybe not :) 

Hey! To confirm, did you register and not get the confirmation as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

So have you been just waiting for the recording or is there a way to get the webinar link without the email confirmation?

I don’t usually get to join live anyways so usually wait for the recording or use the DU release course, but I like getting the notices on availability and things so still register.

@erin.brisson for data point, I just tried incognito and used a personal email, no dice :(

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey! To confirm, did you register and not get the confirmation as well?

I also just tried InPrivate with Edge and still do not receive a confirmation.

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Bfarkas @Jeremy.McKinley thank you both so much for testing and providing the result. It’s really appreciated!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Can you all please try this link to register?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Success for me :)

Userlevel 3
Badge

That link worked for me as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thanks everyone!!

Userlevel 2

This worked for me. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

The link worked for me.