Seeking feedback/ideas on implementing global learning programs

• 4 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi Everyone, 

I’m creating this post to receive feedback or ideas on implementing our global learning programs, not related to Docebo.

We’re offering some of the global learning programs (development programs) in our organization to specific criteria through the nomination process. We are now gathering all of the learners' information via an Excel file through HRBPs and screening each nomination to ensure that the learners match the standards of the targeted audiences (for example, Program A will only be eligible for leaders) before the deadline.

Following validation, the finalized nominee list will be sent with HRBPs so that they can communicate with the candidates about their future programs and the basis for the nomination.

We'd want to digitize this action, which was previously done offline. As a result, we conducted some study on MS forms (to collect nominee details) to see how it fit into our needs. However, the results did not reach our expectations, so I moved on to work on survey and email notification features at Docebo. Again, we had 50/50 chances.

I’m seeking your support and ideas on implementing this program in the LMS using any tools or external sources. I’ve added our current process flowchart.

Note: Currently, we just capture the completion of each development program in our learning system on a yearly basis. 

I’d appreciate your input or thoughts on this.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Commenting to hop this up the line for visibility to maybe get some chat going.