Thank you and farewell

• 21 December 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hello everyone. 

I will no longer be very active in this community, as I’m changing jobs and in the new place and role (outside of the LMS space) I will no longer be working with Docebo’s solutions.

I want to thank everyone for the few years of great cooperation, support, and discussions.

Thank you, @erin.brisson and the whole Docebo team, for setting this up and making it such a welcoming place for exchanging ideas. It’s the best product community I’ve ever been part of, and I often use it as an example of how to engage customers and partners in a mutually beneficial collaboration with the vendor.

A special thanks to the fellow members who were listed on many weekly leaderboards, who were always ready to help, correct my mistakes, and share ideas - @lrnlab @Bfarkas @dklinger @gstager @Daniel @elamast and probably many more with whom I interacted, but can’t recall their names now. You made this community the most valuable resource for every Docebo user.

Take care and thank you.

Alek

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Best of luck to you, Alek. I always found your contributions to be very valuable. You’ll be missed around here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Good luck with your new adventure!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@alekwo Best wishes for your new role. Sorry that it doesn’t involve Docebo as I always found your postings educational.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Best of luck in your next adventure! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

All the best to you in your new endeavours!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Best wishes for your future plans. You have been a great asset to the community and will be missed.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Alek, so sad to hear you are leaving Docebo (and the LMS world!) but wishing you all the best in your next adventure! Thanks so much for the kind words and all of your contributions to this community, you helped a lot of members 🙂

Take care 👋

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you for all your help over the years and best of luck on your new journey!