We are growing! Welcome to our most recent early adopters

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi everyone and happy Monday! If you’re just logging into the community for the first time since the weekend, you might notice that our membership has skyrocketed! We’ve almost doubled our membership since Friday, currently sitting at 186 members at the time I’m writing this post (and there’s a good chance we’ve already passed the 2x mark by the time you read this post).

If you’re new around here, welcome! 🎉 We invited ~950 new early adopters to join us in this wonderful community today (Monday, May 3rd). These users were invited because they were active in Docebo University during the month of April.

Here are a few posts I recommend for any of you newcomers. Please don’t be a stranger!

For all of you existing members, what posts do you want to share with our new early adopters? Please share links to your posts in the comments below! ⬇️

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Welcome to all the new members! Happy to get to know you and learn from you! There are so many good posts to review and weigh in on with your thoughts but we’ll give you a little time to get acclimated. I’m especially enjoying all the contributions to this post started by @agilleland 

Also, check out all the posts by @Salvo. Great stuff! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Welcome!

Userlevel 4
Badge

This is a sorely needed community, appreciate the energy that people are showing! @Adam Ballhaussen Can we invite others in our organization to join?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

We appreciate the energy too, @rogergreenlee! 💥 Many of the members you’re seeing in here have devoted a lot of time and energy over the past few months to make this community a great resource for all of us, and we’re excited to continue adding more Docebo experts to the platform in the coming weeks.

Feel free to invite others in your organization to join. They can request access via the form on the login page at https://community.docebo.com. We’re taking requests for early adopter access on a first-come, first-served basis.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I was searching for something and came across this post and thought to myself how cute it was to have come only a year ago and to see how sprawling the community is now!

It’s amazing what can be accomplished by a small group of dedicated people….cheers to seeing what it is like this time next year!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Bfarkas thank you for sharing 🙂

It really is so great to look back on how far we’ve come over the past year thanks to our Community Founders, our Early Adopters, and all of the incredible community members who have joined since our launch and made this community what it is today. THANK YOU everyone!

And a very special thanks to @erin.brisson and @elliott.vickrey for working day in and day out to ensure this community continues to provide value and grow healthily.

Onward and upward!