🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Results

• 26 October 2021
  • 3 replies
🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of October 18-22.

Here’s your weekly leaderboard update with the results from last week! We’ve got the top 5 leaderboard results, the number of new members and those who levelled up. Check it out :point_down:  

:checkered_flag:The top 5 from the leaderboard last week were:

1. @alekwo
  2. @lrnlab
  3. @dklinger
  4. @elamast 
  5. @Annarose.Peterson 

It’s been a fun race to the top these past few weeks with @alekwo @lrnlab and @dklinger all racing for the top spot. Congratulations to @alekwo for landing in last week’s top spot :first_place: . Claiming the final 2 places in the leaderboard last week were @elamast and @Annarose.Peterson. Way to go everyone! 

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We said hello to 23 new members last week :tada: . Special shoutout to both @GRuss and @JZenker for the use of a GIF in their intros, they’re awesome. Check them out! The GIF war is on so while you’re there, post your intro with a GIF and let’s see how many we can get! 

:trophy: Leveling Up

Last week was a quiet one but we still had 6 members climb up in their ranks :eyes: .

@Ryanmm1123  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I

@catherine.coleman  -  Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I

@ChrisPrice -  Newcomer  :point_right: Novice II

@wizenup  -  Novice I :point_right: Novice II

@JZenker   -  Novice I :point_right: Novice II

@amussap -  Novice I :point_right: Novice II

Congrats to each of you for moving your way up in the ranks. Also, @ChrisPrice, nice job flying right past Novice I! :punch:

Who will make it in the top 5 leaderboard and level up this week? It could be YOU!!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Must post more….must post more….must be more “EXTRA”

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Must post more….must post more….must be more “EXTRA”

:joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Now the question is @Annarose.Peterson? Do we get points on replying? :rofl:

Of course we do.