🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Update - Sep 20, 2021

• 20 September 2021
  • 3 replies
🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Update - Sep 20, 2021
Userlevel 7
Badge

Happy Monday everyone!

Well, it’s a brand new week, and you know what that means...time for our weekly leaderboard update.

:checkered_flag:The top 5 from the leaderboard last week were:

1. @lrnlab
  2. @dklinger
  3. @alekwo
  4. @tschoone
  5. @nichole.chandler

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We’re keeping the momentum strong with another 20 new members joining last week. We’re so happy to have you part of this incredible community and we’re eager to read what you’d select as your one and only super power. There are some really interesting ones out there:

• @MrWeld -  knowing the best answer to every question (who needs google when you have this!)
  • @MauroBorghesi - converting junk food into healthy food but keeping the same taste (YES!!!)
  • @Ceeee - the ability to understand and speak any and all languages (can you imagine!?)

:trophy: Leveling Up

These 9 members took their ranks to the next level last week:

@keiishida    - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I

@Feenix73    - Newcomer :point_right: Novice I

@luca.rossi -   Newcomer :point_right: Novice I

@alekwo  -  Newcomer :point_right: Novice II (double level up!)

@Jtischler  -  Novice I  :point_right: Novice II 

@nichole.chandler  -  Novice II :point_right: Novice III 

@Susmitha Valvekar -  Novice II :point_right: Novice III 

@abhijeet.dalvi  -  Novice II :point_right: Novice III 

@dklinger   -  Contributor II :point_right: Contributor III

Some shoutouts to @dklinger @alekwo and @nichole.chandler for ranking up AND landing in the top 5 of the leaderboard. Also, @Jtischler and @nichole.chandler ranked up for the second week in a row. Will you keep the streak alive this week!? You got this! Way to go everyone :man_dancing_tone3:

Off to the races are @Richard.Harknett and @jckemv, sitting at #1 and #2 on the leaderboard!!! Keep it up :raised_hands:

Also, don’t forget :point_down:

There’s only 3 days left to complete the Docebo Community Health Survey for your chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card. Will it be you!?

We’ll be announcing TWO winners here on Friday, Sep 24.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Woot woot….I am gonna keep chasing @lrnlab ….:grin:

Userlevel 2

:rocket::rocket::rocket:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@dklinger you have your work cut out for you trying to catch @lrnlab. I believe in you!