🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Update - Sep 7, 2021

• 7 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone!

Time to share the results of last week’s leaderboard and special shoutouts to our newcomers as well as those who moved :arrow_up: in their ranks! 

:checkered_flag:The top 5 from the leaderboard last week were:

1. @lrnlab
  2. @natemadel
  3. @mark
  4. @ryan.s
  5. @dhall

Yup, it’s the same top 2 as last week. Great job @lrnlab and @natemadel and congrats to the others for landing their spot in the leaderboard!!

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We said hello to 15 new members last week! We are thrilled to have you and hope you’ll take a moment to introduce yourself. We can’t wait to read a litte more about you :nerd:. Also, @sjtech took no time to level up to Novice I. Way to go! :clap:

:trophy: Leveling Up

Not only did @sjtech level up, there were 8 others (that’s right...8!!) who moved up as well:

@mikevickers  - Newcomer :point_right: Novice I

@dhall - Newcomer :point_right: Novice I

@Sarahh  - Novice I  :point_right: Novice II 

@rwolz  - Novice I :point_right: Novice II

@Jessica Overby -  Novice I :point_right: Novice II 

@nicole.roman -  Novice I :point_right: Novice II 

@ncassella -  Novice II :point_right: Novice III

@GingerG -  Novice III :point_right: Helper I 

Wow, this is so fantastic! What’s more, @Sarahh @Jessica Overby and @nicole.roman levelled up for the 2nd week in a row. Let’s see who can keep their streak alive this week. And shoutout to @GingerG who had one of her answers marked as ‘Best Answer’ which moved her into the Helper ranking :hugging: . So, don’t forget to mark an answer as ‘Best Answer’ as members may just be a best answer away from moving on up!

It’s a short week and @lrnlab is leading the way but @zwu @racheleinhorn or @keithcorwin are making their way to the top.

Who’s gonna take #1 this week!?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I love seeing these updates. Nice work leveling up two weeks in a row @Sarahh, @Jessica Overby, and @nicole.roman!

@Jessica Overby it’s even more impressive knowing you already reached Contributor III in your days of being @LMSica 🙂I’m confident you’ll be back to the same rank in no time!