What was your experience using Docebo's Page Design professional services?

• 6 October 2023
  • 4 replies

We’ve been using Docebo for a few years and would like to do a major overhaul of the UX, look and feel for different audiences. I’m considering using Docebo’s page design professional services but I’m wondering if anyone has used them in the past and if they felt they got good results. 

I’m slightly worried that the underlying hardcoded widgets are what we really want to change and that we wouldn’t have that much impact in customizing a design that works for us. 

Thoughts? experiences? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Alexis Friedman,

hey - just a sharing point there are some third party vendors that support page redesign. 

I personally have been a fan of ESkillz services for years, but there are others looking to pitch in to this space at a price.

My only point to you is where Docebo professional services may do just fine here? Some of the third parties have developed workarounds to support client business stories and work outside the box. Just saying…take a look…haven’t been paid for the endorsement.

Userlevel 3
Badge

When we first launched, we utilized Docebo’s page design.  It was very helpful and we were please with the results.  They added custom HTML through widgets and added CSS code to change several on screen aspects and to meet the look and function we asked for.

We did not have anyone here with experience in html and CSS to be able to create pages that we knew we wanted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

When we first launched, we utilized Docebo’s page design.  It was very helpful and we were please with the results.  They added custom HTML through widgets and added CSS code to change several on screen aspects and to meet the look and function we asked for.

We did not have anyone here with experience in html and CSS to be able to create pages that we knew we wanted.

Are you still using the designs or shifted away at all? Just curious.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Are you still using the designs or shifted away at all? Just curious.

We are still using the originally designed pages.  We did undergo a rebranding so I’ve made cosmetic changes but the pages are largely intact an in use.