Best Answer

ILT session mandatory surveys

• 16 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello, 

Me and my team need specific information about users that are going to enroll in an ILT class. We need to know their specific size for a material (gloves). Is there a way to push a form before they can enroll in a specific ILT session and make it mandatory for them to take that form before they can enroll in the session. Also would it be easy to collect the information from these form ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 16 March 2023, 21:02

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @julientrudel there are enrolment custom fields you can use to collect the data during the enrolment process. ON the Course Management page, select the tab called, Enrolment Additional Fields. Once created and made visible to users, the user will be presented with a dialogue box during the euro,emnt process they will need to fill out (if you make it mandatory) before they are enrolled.

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020124659-Enrolling-Users-into-Courses#subtitle-9

Hi :)

Thank you @lrnlab : it’s help me a lot !

But is it working when administrator enroll users to a course or an event or/and when users self-enroll in course via a catalog ?

I created a new additional field (I made it visible to users and also mandatory), but I don’t know why I can’t see this field when I’m connected as the user.

Thank you !

Christèle

Userlevel 2

Hi @julientrudel there are enrolment custom fields you can use to collect the data during the enrolment process. ON the Course Management page, select the tab called, Enrolment Additional Fields. Once created and made visible to users, the user will be presented with a dialogue box during the euro,emnt process they will need to fill out (if you make it mandatory) before they are enrolled.

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020124659-Enrolling-Users-into-Courses#subtitle-9

Never realized we could actually do this! Would have been cool to have them by course type (iLT or e-learning), selec the one they want from the course and to let the power user select the “right” answer for the enrollment to be approved. This feature seems a bit incomplete, for us at least.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@matlap the Enrolment Additional field applies to both course types however when you create the field you can select what category of courses you want to apply it. It may require you to create new categories if you want to separate what fields are applicable learning vs. ILT

Userlevel 2

You are 100% right @lrnlab! However, that would duplicate the course type information into the category and require our PowerUser to update this field when creating courses. It might be worth playing with it though 😀 thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

indeed...it’s not perfect but it’s an option nonetheless...