Question

Issues with Power User profiles

• 25 January 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Has anyone else had issues recently with Power user permissions?  They were fine and now they seem almost opposite of what they should be.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Has anyone else had issues recently with Power user permissions?  They were fine and now they seem almost opposite of what they should be.

@BHDan - good evening. I recently asked the same question.

I think as Docebo deploys? It is a good idea to keep an eye on them…it is the only way to explain some of the weirdness I also have seen with permissions suddenly shifting when overall I have been the only Superadmin.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @BHDan what seems to be the issue with the permissions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@lrnlab - same thing I reported a little while ago. Should we be keeping an eye on permissions with PowerUsers that seem like they shift unexpectedly. For no reason one or two stopped for me I had to go back and refresh it. My findings - out of no where, a person that had access to viewing certificates got rolled back - and I couldnt explain why. It fixed itself when I flicked the permission off and on for the PU profile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@dklinger I havent experienced that before...my issues were more about some permissions being moved around and other being broken down into more than a single permission. 

If your PU’s have had permissions removed without any admin intervention, I would suggest that this be logged with support. There may be another cause.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks gentleman.  It seems to me that it is a Docebo issue.  None of the info is auto populating based on Branch and such now.  Only super admin had ability to create learning Plans before now all PU do, Permissions still say they don’t.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I can manually fix some but like Learning Plan creation is off for all and all have access.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I can manually fix some but like Learning Plan creation is off for all and all have access.

you should log a ticket

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thank you gentlemen for the detail.

@lrnlab - in your wisdom, you said something that clicked. An integration snapfu may have moved people from one place (branch) to the next. I corrected for it - and that may have impacted the profiles permission. I will take a look.