APR 24-28: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI

APR 24-28: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

Well, this’s week’s results post is later than usual because we were busy planning all the fun for our Docebo Community birthday celebrations in May! Here are the results from last week as well as the popular ICYMI section. 

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points

@lrnlab

@Annarose.Peterson       

@jlreonal     

@Daniel 

5 @Bfarkas  140

Well, @lrnlab made it clear that he was gunning for the top spot last week achieving over 1100 points 💥. Way to go! We also welcomed back @Bfarkas into the top 5 and @Annarose.Peterson @jlreonal and @Daniel all held on to their spots for another week. 🙌

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

I’m happy to report that we closed out April by welcoming 57 new members! We’re less than 200 members away from our next milestone, 6000 members 🎉 While we may not hit this by our birthday (May 17), I’m still hopeful that we can by June 1. 

:trophy: Levelling Up

It was also a big week in level ups as 23 members took your rank to a higher level. 📈

NEW Rank (14)     👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Helper
Newcomer

@Mdonovan 

@gordon.cooke

@tmclean 

@lhewett 

@katie.colaianni 

@shardwic 

@Starling 

@Ben Bauman 

@Shontae7 

@Glen.D.A 

@mmchris7 

@DaveBee 

Novice  

@xzbdn 

@jlreonal 🏅

Within Rank (9) I 👉 II II 👉 III
Novice

@LibraryTrainer 

@amanda.wellons 

@monica.cheek 

@tsundeclay 

Contributor @sfrost 

@millipore-stephen 

@susan2000 

@Davefox 

Guide @lrodman   

That’s right, we see you 👀. Congrats on achieving a new rank! Kudos to @gordon.cooke and @shardwic for flying right past Novice I into Novice II and to @Starling for going right into Novice III. Also, @mmchris7 and @DaveBee didn’t waste any time and ranked up in their very first week. Lastly, give it up to @jlreonal 🏅who was our highest jumper, from Novice into Helper. Incredible job everyone! 🔥

📌 ICYMI - catch up on all the important posts you may have missed last week

Product Updates

Product Research & Design (p.s. this group is open to anyone that’s interested in joining!)

Group

Guides

Who will make it into the results post next week? It could be YOU and if you do, you may be able to check off a box (or 2!) on your Docebo Birthday BINGO card!!

​​​​

[Last week’s post: APR 17-21]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

0 replies

Be the first to reply!