🏆 April 2022: Week 3 Results

• 25 April 2022
  • 0 replies
🏆 April 2022: Week 3 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of April 18-22.

I can’t believe we are almost done April, the time is just flying by! 🛩 Here are the leaderboard results from last week where you’ll find who made their way into the top 5 as well as our number of new members and any who levelled up. ⬇⬇⬇

:checkered_flag:The top 5 from the leaderboard last week were:

1. @Bfarkas  
  2. @lrnlab       
  3. @gstager  
  4. @dklinger        
  5. @Swatson            

Well, @Bfarkas landed in the top spot for yet another week but not far behind was @lrnlab @gstager and @dklinger. We also welcomed back @Swatson to the leaderboard! 🎉 I also thought it would be fun to take a look at who has claimed the #1 spot the most number of times (since we started these leaderboard posts in Aug 2021). As I’m sure you guessed, @lrnlab is leading the way with 15 weeks in the #1 spot, 7 of which were consecutive weeks. In close second is @Bfarkas who has 8 weeks in the #1 spot BUT all of them have been consecutive. Way to go!! 👍

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We dipped just under our weekly goal of 50 new members as we said hello to 47 new members last week! Big thanks to @jeevitha.naidu @Jason Kocur and @billso for taking time to introduce themselves (Jason and Bill in their very first week!). Posting your intro is a great way to complete your very first community post in addition to letting us know a little more about you! Just curious, has anyone else completed an ultra-marathon like @billso !? 🏃

:trophy: Leveling Up

Last week we saw 15 members take their rank to the next level(s). Challenge extended...will YOU take yours up this week? 😉

NEW Rank (6) 👉 Novice 👉 Helper
Newcomer

@Johfra

@ajohnson5

@tomch

@MylaPope

@Vivek

Influencer   @Stephen.Barton

Within Rank (9) I 👉 II II 👉 III
Novice

@brandonq

@cheryl.theis

@GRuss

@ebarrett

@Brody40

@hchewni

@arnab.duttagupta
Contributor

@TaviaRitter

@Jtischler

Awesome job everyone! Also, shoutouts 📢 to @hchewni @arnab.duttagupta and @Jtischler for their level up for a second consecutive week. 

It’s early but leading the way this week is @Stephen.Barton @Neil Patterson @angela. difilippo @bbreuer and @Annarose.Peterson. Let the friendly competition begin! ⏳

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), check out this post that explains points and badges in the community!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!