šŸ† August 2022: Week 3 Results

• 23 August 2022
  • 4 replies
šŸ† August 2022: Week 3 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of August 15-19.

Ā 

Every week, right before I pull the results I wonder ifĀ the results will be the same (or hopefully better!) than the previous week. With summer wrapping up and many still on vacation šŸ–, would weĀ dip below our weekly goal and end our current streak?Ā Take a look to see if we held on for another week...but first the leaderboard resultsĀ šŸ‘‡Ā šŸ‘‡Ā šŸ‘‡

Ā 

:checkered_flag:Ā Top 5 Leaderboard:

Ā  Member Weekly Points
1 @lrnlab 805
2 @Bfarkas 583
3 @lrodman 363
4 @dklinger 318
5 @gstager 266

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

Welcome back to the top spotĀ @lrnlab! As well, itā€™s nice to have you back in the top 5Ā @dklingerĀ šŸŽ‰. Holding on to their top spot as well wasĀ @BfarkasĀ @lrodmanĀ andĀ @gstagerĀ šŸ‘. Way to go!Ā 

Ā 

:wave:Ā Welcome to our newest members

I am VERY excited to shareĀ that we said hello to 63Ā new membersĀ last week. Incredible, right? Weā€™ve hit our 50 new member goal for 11 consecutive weeks šŸ”„. I really hope we can make it 12! Also, big thanks toĀ @C0PanaSĀ for taking a minute to post their introduction. Take a look at their interesting yet little-known fact. Anyone else into this? Or at least tried it? (I have not...yet anyway!)Ā šŸ˜³

Ā 

:trophy:Ā Leveling Up

Check out the 31Ā membersĀ who levelled up in their rank last week. They all deserve this special recognition!

Ā 

NEW Rank (18) šŸ‘‰Ā Novice šŸ‘‰Ā Contributor šŸ‘‰ Helper
Newcomer

@cmnelson

@jsol

@alinabo

@dan_baines

@jhadjez

@banashree

@LDusa

@RyanBerardi

@ndeanes

@Tee

@sabine.deliveroo

@elainethetrainer

@Paul Foxton

@mindyourbusinesscg

Ā  Ā 
Novice Ā 

@LNew

@hchewni

@ejacquet

Ā 
Contributor Ā  Ā 

@cschmelzer

Ā 

Within Rank (13) I šŸ‘‰Ā II II šŸ‘‰Ā III
Novice

@Lisa D

@shane_hutchison

@lyndagutman

@cindy.ross

Contributor Ā 

@martiniwinski

@Feenix73

@Sean

@Jenna M.

@kbarree

@ASykes

@karen

Hero @dklinger @gstager

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulations everyone šŸ‘! We appreciate your active engagement and participation in Docebo CommunityĀ šŸ’™

Ā 

šŸ“¢ Some extra shoutouts go to:

• @LDusaĀ for skipping right past Novice I into Novice II
  • @LNewĀ @martiniwinskiĀ andĀ @SeanĀ for taking their rank ā¬† for a second week in a row. Will any of you make it 3?
  • @gstagerĀ is officially at the top of the rank in Hero III (alongsideĀ @lrnlab) andĀ @dklingerĀ is one step closer making his way into Hero IIĀ šŸ¦ø.Ā So awesome!

Ā 

šŸ•‘ The friendly competition is on. Who will land a top spot in the weekly leaderboard and/or level up in their ranks. It could be YOU!

Ā 

šŸ“† Donā€™t forget about this weekā€™s Release Readiness webinar. If you havenā€™t registered, click here.

Ā 

For all our new members (or anyoneĀ in need of a refresher), check outĀ this post that explains points and badges in the community!Ā 

Ā 

[Last weekā€™s results:Ā August 2022: Week 2]Ā 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey look at me upstagingĀ @gstagerĀ (pun intended) andĀ @dklingerĀ 

Clearly the system rewards questions more than answers ;)

Iā€™m honored to be in such august company. Truly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey look at me upstagingĀ @gstagerĀ @dklingerĀ 

To be more preciseā€¦ in terms of points

Giving a Like < Receiving a Like < Leaving a Reply < Original Post/Question < Marked Best Answer

If you want to be a hero - you gotta have answers.

Until then ā€¦Ā šŸ˜‰

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Appreciate the save @gstagerĀ - unless thatā€™s me doing the save and taking the hit ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey look at me upstagingĀ @gstagerĀ @dklingerĀ 

To be more preciseā€¦ in terms of points

Giving a Like < Receiving a Like < Leaving a Reply < Original Post/Question < Marked Best Answer

If you want to be a hero - you gotta have answers.

Until then ā€¦Ā šŸ˜‰

Ā 

Another way to put it is, if you want to make heroā€™s you need to mark answers 🙂 so many unanswered threads out there with answers in themā€¦