🏆 August 2022: Week 3 Results

• 23 August 2022
  • 4 replies
🏆 August 2022: Week 3 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of August 15-19.

Every week, right before I pull the results I wonder if the results will be the same (or hopefully better!) than the previous week. With summer wrapping up and many still on vacation 🏖, would we dip below our weekly goal and end our current streak? Take a look to see if we held on for another week...but first the leaderboard results 👇 👇 👇

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points
1 @lrnlab 805
2 @Bfarkas 583
3 @lrodman 363
4 @dklinger 318
5 @gstager 266

Welcome back to the top spot @lrnlab! As well, it’s nice to have you back in the top 5 @dklinger 🎉. Holding on to their top spot as well was @Bfarkas @lrodman and @gstager 👍. Way to go! 

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

I am VERY excited to share that we said hello to 63 new members last week. Incredible, right? We’ve hit our 50 new member goal for 11 consecutive weeks 🔥. I really hope we can make it 12! Also, big thanks to @C0PanaS for taking a minute to post their introduction. Take a look at their interesting yet little-known fact. Anyone else into this? Or at least tried it? (I have not...yet anyway!) 😳

:trophy: Leveling Up

Check out the 31 members who levelled up in their rank last week. They all deserve this special recognition!

NEW Rank (18) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Helper
Newcomer

@cmnelson

@jsol

@alinabo

@dan_baines

@jhadjez

@banashree

@LDusa

@RyanBerardi

@ndeanes

@Tee

@sabine.deliveroo

@elainethetrainer

@Paul Foxton

@mindyourbusinesscg

Novice  

@LNew

@hchewni

@ejacquet

Contributor    

@cschmelzer

Within Rank (13) I 👉 II II 👉 III
Novice

@Lisa D

@shane_hutchison

@lyndagutman

@cindy.ross

Contributor  

@martiniwinski

@Feenix73

@Sean

@Jenna M.

@kbarree

@ASykes

@karen

Hero @dklinger @gstager

Congratulations everyone 👏! We appreciate your active engagement and participation in Docebo Community 💙

📢 Some extra shoutouts go to:

• @LDusa for skipping right past Novice I into Novice II
  • @LNew @martiniwinski and @Sean for taking their rank ⬆ for a second week in a row. Will any of you make it 3?
  • @gstager is officially at the top of the rank in Hero III (alongside @lrnlab) and @dklinger is one step closer making his way into Hero II 🦸. So awesome!

🕑 The friendly competition is on. Who will land a top spot in the weekly leaderboard and/or level up in their ranks. It could be YOU!

📆 Don’t forget about this week’s Release Readiness webinar. If you haven’t registered, click here.

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), check out this post that explains points and badges in the community

[Last week’s results: August 2022: Week 2

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey look at me upstaging @gstager (pun intended) and @dklinger 

Clearly the system rewards questions more than answers ;)

I’m honored to be in such august company. Truly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey look at me upstaging @gstager @dklinger 

To be more precise… in terms of points

Giving a Like < Receiving a Like < Leaving a Reply < Original Post/Question < Marked Best Answer

If you want to be a hero - you gotta have answers.

Until then … 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Appreciate the save @gstager - unless that’s me doing the save and taking the hit ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey look at me upstaging @gstager @dklinger 

To be more precise… in terms of points

Giving a Like < Receiving a Like < Leaving a Reply < Original Post/Question < Marked Best Answer

If you want to be a hero - you gotta have answers.

Until then … 😉

Another way to put it is, if you want to make hero’s you need to mark answers 🙂 so many unanswered threads out there with answers in them…