🏆 August 2022: Week 5 Results

• 6 September 2022
  • 0 replies
🏆 August 2022: Week 5 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of August 29 - September 2.

Happy Tuesday! For all of you who celebrated the long weekend, I hope it was a great one 😎. Hard to believe that we are already back to school and starting to see the beginning of Fall 🍂 (my absolute favourite time of year!). Check out results from our leaderboard, new members and level ups from the last week of summer.

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points
1 @lrnlab 412
2 @Bfarkas 348
3 @Jamie at GuyKat 269
4 @gstager   225
5 @dklinger 186

🏎 It was a close race to the finish last week! @lrnlab took the top spot with @Bfarkas close behind. Holding on to their top spots were @Jamie at GuyKat and @gstager and we welcomed back @dklinger! Way to go 👏

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Another week down, another week keeping our streak alive! That’s right, we’ve had at least 50 new members join us each week for the past 13 weeks 🎉.  Last week we welcomed 62 new members. Big thanks to fellow Docebian @samantha.murray who took a minute to introduce herself to the community. Go take a look 👀 

:trophy: Leveling Up

Last week, we had 19 members level up in their ranks. Check out who stepped up last week ⬇⬇⬇

NEW Rank (13) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Influencer 👉 Helper
Newcomer

@slgoldstein

@alevenberg

@becky.detrempe

@katie

@JHill1

@ktbadham

@lizaa
@mcquills

@Jessi.Pittman

Novice  

@pcarr

@SeeWhy

Contributor    

@Feenix73

@rebeccam 🏅

Within Rank (6) I 👉 II II 👉 III
Novice

@Agnes

@jlaitien

@Ceeee

@aempson

@llo

Contributor

@telias

Really awesome job everyone 📢. Also, @alevenberg @ktbadham and @lizaa all raced past Novice I right into Novice II and @rebeccam is our highest jumper of the week. Congratulations 🙌

It’s a short week but leading the pack so far is our very own @damiano.colombo with @Stephen.Barton @lrodman @paolo.gaioni and @MauroBorghesi not far behind. Who will hold on to their top spot and who will make their way in?

💥 As mentioned in our most recent community check-in@elliott.vickrey is working hard to bring fresh content to our ever-growing Guides Library every week. Be sure to check them out!

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up check out this post that explains points and badges in the community

[Last week’s results: August 2022: Week 4

0 replies

Be the first to reply!