🎉 CELEBRATE Docebo Community with us - WIN a $50 Amazon gift card EVERY WEEK in May!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone! 

It’s May and I am really excited to tell you that this is a very special month for Docebo Community because….

💙 Docebo Community turns ONE on May 17!!!

To celebrate our birthday month, we’re giving you a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card every WEEK.

Are you ready to earn up to 3 ballots for this week’s draw?

Here’s the link to Quiz #1

See below for contest details.

Can you believe it? At this time last year, we were getting everything in place for the launch and now, here we are a year later, getting ready to celebrate our very first year. 🙌

Before we get into the celebrations, let’s take a look at all we’ve accomplished over the last year with a snapshot of some of our most notable metrics as well as community highlights since launch:

📊 Metrics (Totals)

Registered Members

# of Topics

# of Replies

Questions Asked

Replies to Questions

Question w/Best Answer

% Answered by Peer

86.2%

# of Ideas

As a reminder, the number of topics created is the total number of posts which consist of ideas (44%), questions (41%) and conversations (15%). Additionally, of the total questions asked (1098), 93% have received a reply and 40.5% have been tagged with a Best Answer. 🤓

🎞️ Highlights

What a year it has been and we couldn’t have done it without all of you! Your active participation and engagement is what continues to drive the growth and success of this community. THANK YOU! We can’t wait to see all that we accomplish by this time next year.💥

Now…lets have some fun! 

Here’s how we’re giving you the chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card every WEEK.

To earn a ballot, you can do one (or both!) of the following:

1. Complete the weekly Docebo Community quiz. Each quiz consists of 3 questions related to Docebo Community and each correct answer earns you 1 ballot into the weekly draw.

2. Level up. Every member who levels up each week will receive 1 ballot into the weekly draw.

That means if you answer all three quiz questions correctly ✅ AND level up 📈, you’ll earn a total of 4 ballots for that week’s draw. 

Here are the contest details:

• On each Tuesday in May (May 3, 10, 17 and 24), there will be a new post providing the quiz link which opens the new draw each week

• Each quiz will consist of 3 questions and must be completed by 4pm ET on Fridays of the same week for ballots to be eligible for the draw on Monday

• Level ups can be a new rank or within the same rank

• Weekly draw will be on Mondays (May 9, May 16, May 23 and May 30) and winner will be announced as a reply to the corresponding Tuesday post.

• Ballots earned each week do not carry over 

• Contest is open to all registered members (excluding Docebians)

Let the celebrations begin!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Big congrats to all the hard work of those who have created such a wonderful community here!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Our first weekly contest period closes today at 4pm ET so there’s still plenty of time to earn your ballots by taking Quiz #1 and leveling up. As of right now, those that have earned multiple ballots via the quiz have a VERY high chance of winning this week so don’t miss out on your chance! 🎟️🎟️🎟️

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@erin.brisson - my workplace blocks Google so I had to try and remember to do the quiz after I got home. That wasn’t easy. LOL

Took me until just before I went to bed last night to remember - I was like - DOH, gotta hop outta bed and do a quiz!

Never in my life did I think I would ever say those words.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Had the same issue @gstager ! Next time just doing on my phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Oh interesting, thanks for bringing this to my attention @gstager and @Bfarkas! Glad you both got your ballots 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yeah, google and corporate is tough a lot of the time :)

Userlevel 7
Badge

We have a WINNER from the first (of four) weekly draws in May for a $50 Amazon gift card…...

Congratulations @NateC!!